Bellara is a person-centred village, this means we create customised care plans that are unique to each & every resident & take pride in assisting them in living a full & happy life. We have an excellent reputation & endeavor to continually provide quality individualised care to all residents within a pleasant, caring environment.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) will provide funding to approximately 500,000 Australians who have permanent & significant disability.
To read more about NDIS support or to apply for the Scheme, please visit www.ndis.gov.au.
To be eligibile for NDIS you will need to meet the below:
- Age: If you are aged 7 to 65 years old, you may be eligibile for NDIS support.
- Location: People who live in Australia, hold Australian citizenship, Permanent Visa holders, and Protected Special Category Visa holders have NDIS support available to them.
- Support Level: If your permanent & significant disability requires you to have support from another person, you may be eligible.
- Disability: People who use special equipment because of a permanent & significant disability may be eligible.
- Early Intervention: If early intervention could improve your functioning, or reduce future needs for you or your child, you may be eligible for NDIS support.
The NDIS provides a wide range of support options and activities to people and members. Some support includes: personal activities and transport to their destination, employment, therapeutic support (behavioural), assistance with household tasks, & more. You can chose when & where you receive support, & also which disability service provider to work with.