Bellara is a person-centred village, this means we create customised care plans that are unique to each & every resident & take pride in assisting them in living a full & happy life. We have an excellent reputation & endeavor to continually provide quality individualised care to all residents within a pleasant, caring environment.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) will provide funding to approximately 500,000 Australians who have permanent & significant disability.
To read more about NDIS support or to apply for the Scheme, please visit www.ndis.gov.au.
At Bellara Village we can assist our clients daily with their personal care routines, in-house activities, nutritious meals, medication, a weekly room clean and linen change including overnight passive assist. Externally the NDIS can provide a wide range of other support options that can be arranged through their Support Coordinator and we welcome all external providers to attend.
External support includes:
personal activities and transport to their destination, employment, therapeutic support (behavioural), assistance with household tasks, & more. You can chose when & where you receive support, & also which disability service provider to work with.
To be eligibile for NDIS you will need to meet the below:
- Age: If you are aged 7 to 65 years old, you may be eligibile for NDIS support.
- Location: People who live in Australia, hold Australian citizenship, Permanent Visa holders, and Protected Special Category Visa holders have NDIS support available to them.
- Support Level: If your permanent & significant disability requires you to have support from another person, you may be eligible.
- Disability: People who use special equipment because of a permanent & significant disability may be eligible.
- Early Intervention: If early intervention could improve your functioning, or reduce future needs for you or your child, you may be eligible for NDIS support.