Cozy & caring retirement with Independent Living Villas & Supportive Care or Respite apartments.
Our apartments include one & two bedroom units, as well as single or double apartments. Bellara is surrounded by landscaped gardens with Gazebos & paved courtyards.
We believe Bellara is your home, therefore all normal activities are encouraged.
Some rooms have accommodation best suited for couples who want to live together, rather than in seperate rooms. Double or interconnected rooms are available for residential care couples, or if you like extra living space.
Transport & Location:
Opposite Newton Central Shopping Centre which includes Foodland, Target, Chemists, a Men’s Barber & a range of cafes.
In addition to this, Thorndon Park & Linear Park are both perfect for a picnic or a walk, & they’re only a few minutes away.
Public transport is on Bellara’s doorstep:
Bus stops are on Newton Road & Gorge Road with Paradise Interchange a short distance away, ideal for a quick bus ride into the city.
While we understand pets are part of the family, we do ask residents use discretion when applying for pets to live at Bellara.
Residents may apply to have small pets live with them, such as: small dogs, cats, or fish.
Bellara’s Retirement Features:
- Quality independent living villa’s
- Age specific supportive care
- New supportive care apartments
- Registered Nurse on site during office hours
- Doctors & Physiotherapists as required
- Special care needs attended to
- Personal independence, privacy & security
- Village centre with Reception, Library, Dining Room & Lounge
- Family BBQ facilities
- Landscaped gardens with gazebos & courtyards
- Friendly & qualified staff on duty 24 hours per day
- Air conditioning in all units
- Emergency call bell system
- Ensuite/bathrooms throughout
- Compatible age eligibility
- On-Site hairdressing salon (fortnightly)
- Spacious main Dining Room
Bellara is the ideal retirement destination which offers Independent Living & Supportive Care, as well as Respite Care.
Outstanding service, security & companionship, combined with your independence are a few small details that make up the lifestyle here at Bellara.
Above all, Bellara’s friendly on-site manager is always keen to discuss how a retirement lifestyle change could benefit you. Read through our current residents’ testimonials for a greater understanding of our lifestyle.
Please contact us by telephone or email to arrange a meeting or private tour, or for further details, request an information pack.