Supportive Care – Unit 35
Campbelltown is the perfect suburb to retire in!
Each Supportive Care resident has full access to our Internet cafe, communal Library & Billiards table, as well as the mobile Hair & Beauty salon who visits once a fortnight.
In addition to this, a short walk across the road takes you to Newton Central Shopping Centre which includes stores like Target, Foodland supermarket, Terry White Chemmart, as well as cafes like Java Lifestyle Cafe`.
Unit 35 has 2 bedrooms, perfectly suited for a couple who want to retire together, or perhaps a single resident who requires assisted or supportive care.
You can trust to be looked after well by our qualified care staff or Registered Nurse who are on duty 24 hours a day, so residents’ needs are met no matter the time of day or night. Similarly, in case of emergency, Bellara also have a Call Bell System installed in every apartment; so help is at the press of a button.
We pride ourselves on assisting our residents as best we can; therefore medication & hygiene assistance can also be offered where needed.
- Large Double Supportive Care Apartment.
- 3 meals cooked fresh each day & dietary requirements attended to.
- Air conditioning installed in every Apartment.
- Emergency Call Bell system fitted in every room.
- Registered Nurse or care staff on-site 24/7.
- Library, Main Lounge with Large Television, Billiards Table & Paved Courtyards.
- Perfect view to outdoor courtyard & Garden
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with Gazebo’s throughout.
- Residents Rose Garden.
- NOTE: Smoking only accepted outside in Gazebo.