Supportive Care – Unit 60
A new Supportive Care apartment perfect for a single resident.
Unit 60 gives you access to a shared courtyard through your own slide door which lets in plenty of natural sunlight.
As well as this, Bellara offers residents the use of our communal facilities like our Library, Internet cafe, Billiards table, courtyards & even the mobile Hair & Beauty salon who visits once a fortnight.
We’re confident that our staff accommodate and welcome all residents from the first day you move in, further to this; qualified care staff or our Registered Nurse are on duty through a 24 hour period, therefore supportive care residents can expect to have their needs met, no matter the time of day or night.
Further to this, in case of emergency we have a Call Bell System installed in every apartment; help is at the press of a button.
We pride ourselves on assisting all residents as best we can so medication & hygiene assistance is available where needed.
- 3 meals cooked fresh each day & dietary requirements attended to.
- Emergency Call Bell system fitted in every room & air conditioning.
- Registered Nurse or care staff on-site 24/7.
- Fitness & social activities planned weekly.
- Library, Main Lounge with Large Television, Billiards & Courtyards.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with Gazebo’s & Rose Garden.
- NOTE: Smoking only accepted outside in Gazebo.