Supportive Care – Unit 41
Traditional studio style supportive care apartment within Bellara’s main building, rear door to gardens & courtyards as well as ensuite.
Unit 41 features a back door which takes you to outdoor courtyards & gardens. This unit also has built-in wardrobes & a private ensuite.
As well as this, Bellara offers Internet access to all residents & the use of our communal facilities like our Library, Billiards table, courtyards & the mobile Hair & Beauty salon who visits once a fortnight.
We’re confident that our staff and residents will make you feel welcome and comfortable from the day you move in. Qualified care staff or our Registered Nurse are on duty through a 24 hour period, therefore supportive care residents can expect to have their needs met, no matter the time of day or night.
Further to this, in case of emergency we have a Call Bell System installed in every apartment; help is at the press of a button.
Furthermore, we pride ourselves on assisting all residents as best we can; medication & hygiene assistance is available where needed.
- 3 meals cooked fresh each day & dietary requirements attended to.
- Emergency Call Bell system fitted in every room & air conditioning.
- Registered Nurse or care staff on-site 24/7.
- Fitness & social activities planned weekly.
- Library, Main Lounge with Large Television, Billiards & Courtyards.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with Gazebo’s & Rose Garden.
- Smoking only accepted outside in Gazebo.