Supportive Care – Unit 34
A cozy & traditional studio size supportive care retirement apartment looking out to our Rose Garden.
This unit features built-in wardrobes, a private ensuite, as well as access to our Internet Cafe, Library, Billiards table, courtyards & the mobile Hair & Beauty salon who visits once a fortnight.
Unit 34 is designed specifically to suit a single resident who requires assisted living or supportive care.
Our knowledgeable & qualified staff or Registered Nurse are on duty 24 hours a day, therefore, supportive living & care needs are met at all times.
In case of emergency, we have our Call Bell System installed in every apartment so help is at the press of a button.
We pride ourselves on assisting all residents as best we can; therefore we prepare 3 nutritious meals a day, as well as offer medication management & hygiene assistance where needed.
- 3 meals cooked fresh each day & dietary requirements attended to.
- Emergency Call Bell system fitted in every room.
- Registered Nurse or care staff on-site 24/7.
- Library, Main Lounge with Large Television, Billiards & Courtyards.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with Gazebo’s & Rose Garden.
- Smoking only accepted outside in Gazebo.
- Senior fitness & social activities planned
Newton Central Shopping Centre is the perfect place to have a coffee, do some shopping or spend time with family & friends. As well as this, our retirement village has public transport stop outside its gates & is minutes from public parks.