Supportive Care – Unit 32
Traditional style & very peaceful studio unit with views to our Rose Garden.
Although this unit is South facing, you have a generous window which lets in plenty of natural light as well as views to our Rose Garden.
As well as this, unit 32 features built-in wardrobes & a private ensuite.
Another reason to join Bellara is that all supportive living residents have access to our Internet Cafe, as well as our Library, Billiards table, courtyards & the mobile Hair & Beauty salon who visits once a fortnight.
Unit 32 is cozy & perfectly suited for a single resident who requires supportive living care.
Qualified care staff/Registered Nurse on duty 24 hours a day to supervise all supportive care residents to make sure their needs are met. In case of emergency, Bellara have a Call Bell System installed in every apartment so help is at the press of a button.
We pride ourselves on assisting our residents as best we can; therefore we also offer medication & hygiene assistance where needed.
- 3 meals cooked fresh each day & dietary requirements attended to.
- Emergency Call Bell system fitted in every room.
- Registered Nurse or care staff on-site 24/7.
- Library, Main Lounge with Large Television, Billiards & Courtyards.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with Gazebo’s & Rose Garden.
- Smoking only accepted outside in Gazebo.