Supportive Care – Unit 31
A North facing, peaceful studio unit featuring spacious built-in wardrobes & a private ensuite.
Each of Bellara’s supported living residents has access to our Internet Cafe at all times, as well as our communal Library, Billiards table, courtyards & also our landscaped gardens.
As well as having access to the above, we encourage all assisted living residents to remain social by participating in regularly planned group activities with our care staff.
Unit 31 is cozy & perfectly suited for a single resident who requires assisted living or supportive care.
Being North facing, this unit has the benefit of generous amounts of natural sunlight pouring in from large North facing windows which look out toward our front garden.
Qualified & friendly care staff or Registered Nurse are on duty 24 hours a day, therefore all supportive living residents are well supervised & cared for, as well as have all care needs met no matter the time of day or night!
Another reason to choose Bellara is our emergency Call Bell System which we have installed in every apartment.
Enjoy having the peace of mind knowing help is at the press of a button in an emergency situation.
Furthermore, we take pride in assisting all residents as best we can; in addition to our high care standards, our staff also offer medication management & hygiene assistance where needed.
- 3 meals cooked fresh each day with dietary requirements attended to.
- Emergency Call Bell system fitted in every room.
- Air conditioning installed in each unit.
- Registered Nurse or care staff on-site 24/7.
- Library, Main Lounge with Large Television, Billiards & Courtyards.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with Gazebo’s & Rose Garden.
- Smoking only accepted outside in Gazebo.
- Mobile Hair & Beauty salon visits once a fortnight.