Supportive Care – Unit 29
Quiet & bright, a North facing studio unit with private ensuite & front garden views.
Bellara’s Supportive Care residents have Internet access, as well as access to all communal facilities like our Library, Billiards table, courtyards & gardens.
Unit 29 is designed perfectly to suit a single resident who requires assisted living, supportive or Respite care.
Most importantly, all residents’ needs are taken seriously at Bellara, this is why we have qualified care staff or our Registered Nurse on duty 24 hours a day.
At Bellara, we make sure residents have their needs met as quickly as possible, further to this, qualified staff also offer medication management & hygiene assistance where needed.
In an emergency, help can be at your door in minutes, just by using the Emergency Call Bell which is installed in every apartment, press it to immediately notify staff.
Another reason to retire at Bellara is our social & senior fitness activities, which our care staff encourage residents to participate in.
Further to this, all of our courtyards & landscaped gardens are accessible to residents at any time, hence our appeal to most people.
- 3 meals cooked fresh each day & dietary requirements attended to.
- Emergency Call Bell system fitted in every room.
- Registered Nurse or care staff on-site 24/7.
- Library, Main Lounge with Large Television, Billiards & Courtyards.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with Gazebo’s & Rose Garden.
- Smoking only accepted outside in Gazebo.
- Senior fitness & social activities planned.
- Public transport located outside our gates.
- Mobile Hair & Beauty salon visits once a fortnight.
- Small pets considered.