Supportive Care – Unit 26
Unit 26 is a spacious double 1 bedroom unit with a private ensuite & views of our Rose Garden.
This unit is perfect for a couple who require supportive care.
A private ensuite, Lounge & dining room are all included, as well as your own Kitchenette & air conditioning.
In addition to our residents’ Rose Garden, we also offer mobility & social activities which encourage residents to have fun whilst staying active under the supervision of our carers.
Internet access is always available, as well as our communal areas: Library, Billiards table, Lounge & the mobile Hair & Beauty salon who visits once every fortnight.
Most importantly, no matter the time of day or night, residents can trust to have their needs met by a qualified care staff member or our Registered Nurse.
Furthermore, we have an emergency Call Bell system installed in all units so help is notified at the press of a button.
Bellara provide assisted living to aged people in need of supportive services.
As well as other forms of care, personal hygiene assistance & medication management can be provided on a needs basis.
- Apartments & bathrooms are cleaned weekly with fresh linen & towels provided.
- Fees include maintenance of fixtures, fittings, gardens & buildings.
- Meals are cooked fresh & provided in our main Dining Room 3 times a day.
- Tea & coffee-making facilities are available in the Lounge Room at all times.
- 24 hour emergency assistance available.
- Care staff monitor the general health of all residents.
- Social activities are provided every week & announced via our notice board or Village Newsletter.
- Library, Lounge Room, Billiards table, Carpet Bowls & Gardens.
- Bellara have 24 hour security surveillance in place.