Supportive Living – Unit 45
Relax & live at Bellara with assistance from our on-site Registered Nurse & trained care staff who get to know our residents while attending to their daily needs.
Bellara Village have a registered nurse who works on-site every day during office hours, as well as 24 hour care staff available in emergencies when you use your Call Bell.
Unit 45 is a lovely apartment space perfectly set up for a single supportive living resident.
Located inside Bellara’s main corridor, you are close to our beautiful Rose Garden, as well as have your own door to access a shared courtyard.
Bellara offer a range of assistance, including assisted living to aged care residents who are in need of extra support services.
Above all, Bellara’s staff put all residents well-being & care needs before their own.
- Apartments & bathrooms are cleaned weekly, with fresh bed linen & towels provided.
- Fees include maintenance of fixtures & fittings, as well as gardens & buildings.
- All meals are provided in Bellara’s main Dining Room 3 times a day.
- Dietary requirements catered for.
- Tea & coffee-making facilities are available in the Lounge Room at all times.
- 24 hour emergency assistance available with use of your call bell.
- Assistance with personal hygiene & medication administration is provided on a needs basis.
- Staff monitor the general health of all residents.
- Social activities are provided, encouraged & also announced via our notice board, Village Newsletter/Flyer.
- Library, TV, Billiards, Carpet Bowls & Gardens are available at all times.
- Bellara have 24 hour security surveillance in place.