Independent Living – Villa 7
Recently refurbished 1 bedroom Independent Living villa which faces North East toward our newly planted garden beds, also with access to your own single Carport.
A short walk across the road to Newton Central Shopping Centre for Foodland supermarket, chemists, Specsavers & more.
As well as being close to shops, Bellara Village is minutes away from Thorndon & Linear Parks, perfect for a picnic or day out when the weather is nice.
Further to this, Paradise Interchange is a short distance down Darley Road, & bus stops are positioned at Bellara’s main entrances on Newton Road & Gorge Road.
Bellara seems like home, but with the added piece of mind knowing our care staff are on duty 24/7, as well as your own Call Bell System fitted in your villa for emergencies.
Bellara provide a range of amenities & facility areas to all residents who like to socialise & explore.
Our landscaped gardens feature shady gazebo’s & paved courtyards which residents can use & enjoy at any time.
- Library & Billiards table as well as Internet access.
- Main Dining Room for daily meals.
- Private Function Room available on request.
- Shared or private Courtyard access.
- Beautiful landscaped gardens all year round.
- Secluded resident’s Rose Garden.
- Access to Bellara’s BBQ areas, perfect for lunch or a catch-up.
- Fitness & social activities planned.
- A short walk to shops, restaurants & more.