Independent Living – Villa 15
A beautifully refurbished villa with 1 Bedroom, a generous Bathroom & also a new Kitchen.
Quiet & comfortable with the level of independence you require, including a single car garage.
Enjoy open plan living in a North facing Villa, just across the road from Newton Shopping Centre which includes Target, Foodland & a range of cafe’s & Bakeries. As well as this, local pharmacies, take-away food stores & deli’s are also located across the road.
Bellara is perfectly positioned; we are also minutes from beautiful parklands like Thorndon Park & Linear Park, as well as having public transport right outside our gates.
- Surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens with Gazebo’s & paved courtyards.
- Join in for weekly fitness & social activities which are announced in our Village Newsletter.
- Main Dining Room, communal Lounge, Library & Billiards areas.
- Our Manager & Registered Nurse report on-site during office hours.
- Care staff on-site 24 hours a day attending to residents when needed.
- Call Bell System fitted in each room, so help is always at the press of a button.
- Family BBQ facilities available for residents use.
- Public buses stop outside Bellara’s main gates on both Newton & Gorge roads.
- A short walk or drive takes you to Thorndon & Linear parks or Paradise Interchange for a bus ride into the city.
- NOTE: Smoking only acceptable outside in Gazebo.